THE EXHIBIT HALL AT THE OMC GREAT GATHERING
For the first time in history, a large group of mainline Christian denominations will be coming together for a joint conference. This includes the Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Episcopalians, the United Church of Christ, the United Church of Canada, and many more. The event is projected to draw 600-900 participants from across the United States and Canada. It will be held on November 10-14 at Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. This is a unique opportunity for your company or organization to make contacts with an incredible number of camp directors, staff members, and board members.
The exhibit hall will be held all day on Wednesday, November 13 from 10:00am to 5:30pm. We have room for 76 vendors in our five exhibit spaces. You will have your choice of a regular booth (8’ x 6’), deluxe booth (10’ x 6’), or an end cap booth (12’ x 6’). Here is what is provided to every exhibitor:
- Each booth includes one six-foot table (an end cap booth includes two tables), three chairs, electricity access, and wireless internet access.
- Day registration for Wednesday is provided for up to three exhibitors, which includes box lunches that day.
- During the exhibit hall hours, conference participants can visit with the different vendors and get a special card stamped. Those who visit all of the booths on their card will be entered into a special drawing on Wednesday evening. There will be cards of different colors with different sets of exhibitors on them (you won’t be punching the cards of every attendee!). If you don’t want to stamp cards at your booth, that is no problem. Only those exhibitors who choose to donate items (worth $50 or more) for this drawing will be part of this special punch card opportunity.
- All of the exhibitors will be mentioned in a special email that goes out to the participants before the conference. This includes your company’s name, logo, and the link to your website.
- All of the exhibitors will appear on the exhibitor page of the conference website with your company’s name, logo, website link, and 50-word marketing statement).
- All of the exhibitors will receive a contact list of all conference participants two weeks prior to the event.
- All of the exhibitors get to pick their location in the exhibit hall.
- All of the exhibitors receive a business card-sized ad in the conference program book.
PRICING AND REGISTRATION
A 10% discount on booths and sponsorship opportunities is available to business members of the Presbyterian Church Camp and Conference Association, United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries, or Lutheran Outdoor Ministries. Not yet a member? The discounted price will be reflected in your balance if you join one of these associations before August.
The pricing for the booths is as follows:
Regular Booth ('8 x '6) is $1450 ($1305 for business members) SOLD OUT
Deluxe Booth (10' x 6') is $1600 ($1440 for business members) SOLD OUT
End Cap Booth (12' x 6') is $1850 ($1665 for business members) SOLD OUT
Do you want to increase the size of your exhibit hall presence by purchasing an adjacent booth? Additional booths are available at a 10% discount.
Do you want to consider a sponsorship opportunity at the conference?
During the registration process, you will pay a 50% deposit on all purchases of booths and sponsorship opportunities. The balance will be due in August. If you need to cancel your booth, you can do so by August 31 and receive a full refund (minus a $100 processing fee). Due to the nature of sponsorship opportunities, the 50% deposit for sponsorships is non-refundable.
Set up for the exhibit hall is on Tuesday, November 12 from 3:00 to 7:00pm and on Wednesday, November 13 from 7:30 to 9:30am. No one will be allowed to set up outside of these time windows, no exceptions.
We will get the names of your representatives (for the name badges) when we contact you in August regarding the payment of your remaining balance.
If you should have any additional questions about the conference, the exhibit hall, or the sponsorship opportunities, please contact Joel Winchip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering these opportunities for your company or organization.