*Please note that all prices are in US dollars ($).
Conference- Registrations due by 10/20
Per Person Program Fee: $250
Day Rate for Commmuter: $90
*These prices do not include lodging or meals.
Price goes up to $350 on 10/1/2019
Important Lodging Information!
Lake Junaluska is a large conference center and onsite lodging is handled like a typical hotel. So, please be aware that much like a hotel reservation, the person reserving the room will pay the total cost of the room and will need to be reimbursed any roommates that may be added to your room (if applicable).
A few things to know before you register:
Resident – a participant staying in one of the onsite lodging options (Terrace, Lambuth, Hillside, Mountainview, Apartments).
Commuter – a participant staying anywhere other than the lodging options listed above.
The following onsite lodging options are available:
- Terrace Inn – modern hotel style rooms
- Lambuth Inn (renovated) – newly renovated hotel style rooms
- Lambuth Inn (unrenovated) – hotel style rooms
- Hillside – simple hotel style rooms
- Mountain View – dormitory-style rooms with private baths
- Apartments – efficiency kitchenettes available in most units
(Children under 12 stay free in their parent/guardian’s paid room)
Please note: you must make your ‘Resident’ lodging reservation when you register here, NOT through Lake Junaluska.